Saturday, January 7, 2012

No Bake Cookies!

I saw these cookies (sorry no pic, I FORGOT) on this blog and thought, "Well, what have we here, I must make these so that we can eat them!"  I will say that they do take a bit to cool (think fridge) and that even if you eat the mixture while it's still hot you're being healthy because, hey, it's OATMEAL.  I'm going to give you my version of her recipe! Enjoy!

Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
1/2 C Palm Oil Shortening (We use Spectrum brand here)
2 C Sugar
1/2 C Almond milk
4 Tbsp Cocoa
1/2 C Almond butter
3 1/2 C Quick cooking Oats
2 tsp. Vanilla


Add the first 4 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 1 minute. Stir in the next 3 ingredients and drop onto wax/foil paper. Let cool until set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment